Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
Thought the Santa Express DSP would be nice with this…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Santa Express DSP – pack print and fa-la-la print, 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Mint Macaron – cut out multi-leaf stem
- Shaded Spruce – cut out pine stem
- Glimmer Specialty Paper (green) – cut on long stem, layer all three and add to card fornt
- Glimmer Specialty Paper (gold) – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp banner and greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut out, add to card front
- Add two green Festive Pearls to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Do you enjoy creating hand-made gifts for co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers but often run out of time? We are back again this year with a brand-new GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE 2022 COLLECTION with SIX new packaging idea tutorials along with SIX more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! This year we’ve used Santa’s Delivery Bundle and Santa Express DSP for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging ideas up with stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design are what is most important! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Santa Express DSP, Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Christmas Banners Dies, Festive Pearls, Gold Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!