And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is feature item(s) from Sale-a-bration OTHER than stamps. DSP…here I come! The Sunshine & Rainbows DSP makes for a fun card…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (sunshine print) – 3 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (green print) – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- From the cloud print cut out 3 clouds and from the rainbow print cut out a rainbow, layer everything add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – 1 x 2 1/2 – stamp greeting in Magenta Madness, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine’s Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings…or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We’ve combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, So Saffron, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB)|
|Other:||Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!