Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I wanted to use something from the main catalog for this…
Here’s the details…
- Bumblebee – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Evening Evergreen – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through the Stitched Greenery dies, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out label from the Seasonal Label Die, add to card front
- Dandy Wishes dies – cut out one in Evening Evergreen, the dandelion in Pumpkin Pie and the flower in Bumblebee, layer everything and add to card front
- Evening Evergreen – 3/4 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark and white emboss, cut into slant on both sides, add to card front using dimensionals
- Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon – tie small bow, add to card front on the greeting
- Add Black Matte Dot to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Plus, there are several images for peppermints and borders, and the piped icing greetings are SO fun! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We’ve used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie, Evening Evergreen|
|Other:||Dandy Wishes Dies, Seasonal Label Dies, Stitched Greenery Dies, White Embossing Powder, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Black Matte Dot, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!