Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP (silver/white stripe) – 2 1/2 x 3, cut angle using Basic Border Dies, add to card front
- Basic White – 1 1/2 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting using Versamark, Silver Emboss, add to card front
- Rose Metallic Paper – punch out two 1/2 circles (retired), one 3/4 circle (retired) and stitched snowflake, add to card front
- Add some Silver Epoxy Essentials to finish off
And still another Christmas card done!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Blushing Bride, Whimsy & Wonder DSP, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Stitched Snowflake Dies, Basic Border Dies, 1/2″ Circle Punch (retired), 3/4″ Circle Punch (retired), Silver Embossing Powder, Silver Epoxy Essentials|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!