And it’s Saturday again! For the next couple of weeks, we are going to pick someone from our design team to CASE. We pick a card they posted in the past year and using the same layout and colors switch the set to one from the new Sept-Dec mini. This week it is Melissa. Here’s her card that I picked…
I just LOVED the overall layout of the card and the pretty colors. Here’s mine…
Here’s the details…
- Grey Granite 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp large leaf in Night of Navy, Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, use and aqua painter to splatter the colors, add to card front
- Night of Navy – cut out FALL with Alphabet a la Mode dies, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp happy in Copper Clay, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Brushed Metallic Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects…three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Autumn Leaves, Biggest Wish|
|Paper:||Basic White, Grey Granite, Night of Navy|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Copper Clay, Wild Wheat|
|Other:||Alphabet a la Mode Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!