And it’s Saturday again! For the next couple of weeks, we are going to pick someone from our design team to CASE. We pick a card they posted in the past year and using the same layout and colors switch the set to one from the new Sept-Dec mini. First up…ME! Here’s the card I picked to case…
And here is what I did with it…I pretty much kept everything the same except the set! You know me…I just LOVE leaves!
Here’s the details…
- Boho Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum Basics (leaf print) – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp large leaf with Boho Blue/Misty Moonlight, medium leaf in Moody Mauve/Cherry Cobbler, two small leaves in Wild Wheat/Old Olive, cut out, add to card front
- Moody Mauve – 5/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut slants on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Moody Mauve ribbon – tie know in small piece, add to card front
- Add some Wild Wheat incolor dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Boho Blue, Moody Mauve, Vellum Basics|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Moody Mauve, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wheat, Old Olive|
|Other:||Moody Mauve Ribbon, Incolor Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!