And it’s Saturday again! For the next couple of weeks, we are going to pick someone from our design team to CASE. We pick a card they posted in the past year and using the same layout and colors switch the set to one from the new Sept-Dec mini. This week it is Connie…
I loved the simplicity and the pretty, soft colors…
Here’s the details…
- Bubble Bath – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp pine leaves in Parakeet Party and greeting in Berry Burst, add to card front (Christmas Classics set
- Soft Seafoam – cut out pine boughs (Joy of Noel Dies)
- Soft Shimmer Specialty paper – cut out ornament pieced from Handcrafted Elements, layer, add pine boughs behind it, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie a small bow in the Iridescent Ribbon, add to ornament to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Deck the Halls with the beautiful greenery images, tags and labels using the CHRISTMAS CLASSICS STAMPS AND DIES! Add the fun Christmas song greetings with their stylish fonts on your unique paper crafting projects. We featured the CHRISTMAS LABELS BUNDLE with the JOYFUL SPECIALTY PAPER for some sparkle and shine, plus the JOY OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER for a traditional holiday look! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card designs…we know you’ll love at least one of these designs (or all of them!) for your Christmas cards this year.
|Paper:||Basic White, Bubble Bath, Soft Seafoam, Soft Shimmer Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Berry Burst, Parakeet Party|
|Other:||Handcrafted Elements Dies, Joy of Noel Dies, Iridescent Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!