And it’s Saturday again! For the next couple of weeks, we are going to pick someone from our design team to CASE. We pick a card they posted in the past year and using the same layout and colors switch the set to one from the new Sept-Dec mini. This week it is Cindy. Here’s the card I decided to case…
Here’s I what I did with Autumn Leaves from the mini…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Subtles DSP Paper Pack – Pool Party dashes – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Pool Party – 3 x 4 1/4, run through the Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, Layer onto Basic White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
- Pool Party – three pieces 1/2 x 1, cut each into banner, add behind panel, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp leaves in Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry and Pecan Pie, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Whit e- 5/8 x 2 5/8, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some light blue Tinsel Gems 3 Pack to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Subtles DSP Papck Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pecan Pie|
|Other:||Autumn Leaves Dies, Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, Tinsel Gems 3 Pack, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!