And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make cards with frames…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- So Saffron – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front using dimensionals
- Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss and Pear Pizzazz – make frames by layering 2 square Stylish Shapes to create three different size frames.
- Design a Daydream DSP (flower print) – 1 1/2 x 4 1/2, add frames as shown, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp girl in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out
- Basic White – 1/2 x 2, stamp just the thinking of you in Memento Black, cut into tag, add behind gird, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some yellow Fun Flowers Resin Shapes to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Enjoy the charming look of the woodland images we’ve used in our RINGED WITH NATURE COLLECTION! We’ve combined the July-December Mini Catalog’s RINGED WITH NATURE STAMP SET with the awesome TREE RINGS HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDER/DIES that can cut AND emboss at the same time! We had so much fun using the mushrooms, tree rings, berries, cottage, and flowers to make our unique scenery in this RINGED WITH NATURE COLLECTION! This Collection has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and an especially fun 3D project! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||By My Side|
|Paper:||Basic White, So Saffron, Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Design a Daydream DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black; BLENDS: Flesh Tones 300, 400, 900, 1000, Flirty Flamingo light, Fresh Freesia|
|Other:||Stylish Shapes, Fun Flowers Resin Shapes, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!