Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I just couldn’t resist using the cactus cuties from the mini…
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pear Pizzazz – 3 x 5 1/2, run through the Striped 3D Mini Folder, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 3 3/4, add two Misty Moonlight 1 1/4″ circles behind it, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp plants in Old Olive, Just Jade and Evening Evergreen; stamp flowers in Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral, Polished Pink; stamp planters in Cinnamon Cider, Misty Moonlight, Cajun Craze (can’t see this one very goo but it’ there in the back!); layer everything and add to card front
- Calypso Coral – 3/8 x 3, stamp greeting in Misty Moonlight, cut slant on one side, add to card front using dimensionals
Oh just too cute!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Build a bouquet of tulips in any color with Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING TULIPS STAMP SET AND TULIP DIES. We’ve combined this FLOWERING TULIPS Bundle with the Flowering Fields Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our FLOWERING TULIPS COLLECTION of tutorials has SIX projects – FOUR step-by-step card tutorials and TWO quick and easy favor/treat gifts – they are sure to bring a smile to the recipient’s face! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Misty Moonlight, Calypso Coral|
|Ink:||Old Olive, Just Jade, Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral, Polished Pink, Misty Moonlight, Cinnamon Cider, Cajun Craze|
|Other:||Stripes & Splatter 3D Embossing Folder, 1 1/4″ circle punch (retired), Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!