And a happy Thursday one and all! Don’t you always look forward to Thursdays? I know I do…and not just because it is Friday Eve! It’s because it is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Inspiration and we have a fun sketch inspiration for you!
I thought it would be fun to use the Bubble Over set with the SAB Bubbles and Fizz dsp and it turned out just fun!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Bermuda Bay print – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp small bottle three times – Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist and Daffodil Delight, cut our and add to card front
- Basic Grey- cut out bottle caps and add to top of each bottle
- Cut out three bottle cap images from dsp, add star and lime twist one
- Diagonal print – 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic Grey – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp YAY using Calypso Coral, punch out with 3/4″ circle punch, add to bottle cap image and add to card front using dimensionals
Give you a hint…you like this set, you’ll LOVE what is coming February 1st! But for now…if you are looking for ideas for the Picture Perfect Birthday set, we have just the collection for you…
Get all the details here! It’s not too late!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week and to check out our new Blog Design if you haven’t see it yet!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Bubble and Fizz dsp|
|Ink:||Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Bottles and Bubbles Framelits, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!