Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
Here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5
- Evening Evergreen, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie – 1 x 3 1/4, add to Basic White panel, run through Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, add to card fornt
- Glimmer Specialty Paper (gold)- 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp leaves in Evening Evergreen, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Grab Stampin’ Up!’s HELLO HARVEST BUNDLE to create autumn cards and projects with the pumpkins, leaves, sunflowers images, plus greetings suitable for fall, Thanksgiving, and occasions throughout the year! In this HELLO HARVEST COLLECTION, we have combined the HELLO HARVEST BUNDLE with the RUSTIC HARVEST DESIGNER PAPER and a dash of GLIMMER SPECIALTY PAPER. It has FOUR card design tutorials, and TWO favors perfect as a fall gathering hostess gift, or your Thanksgiving table! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Evening Evergreen, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark|
|Other:||Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!