Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
Oh and fun stuff for this…this has the Hello Irresistible DSP and Pretty Peacock is coming back!
Here’s the details…
- Pretty Peacock – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Irresistible DSP – cut FOUR strips 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White and Soft Seafoam – cut medium label in Basic White and small one in Soft Seafoam and sponge in Soft Seafoam, stamp greeting in Pretty Peacock
- Basic White – stamp the large leaf stem in Pretty Peacock and smaller on in Pretty Peacock stamped off once.
- Layer everything together and add card front using dimesnionals
- Add some Dragonfly Trinkets and Loose Frosted Dots to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Hop, hop, hop on over and grab our new EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION! The EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET is perfect to make projects for Easter, spring, baby, or other sweet occasions! Build a little scene with these fun elements and color away! We’ve combined the EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET with the FANCY FLORA DESIGNER PAPER for a springy pastel look. Our EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…four cards and two fun favors that can be used for any occasion! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pretty Peacock, Soft Seafoam, Hello Irresistible DSP|
|Ink:||Pretty Peacock, Soft Seafoam|
|Other:||Something Fancy DSP, Loose Frosted Dots, Dragonfly Trinkets|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!