And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use the new borders or tags dies on our cards. Oh…this was an easy one…out with my favorite set…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded, stamp the the swirly image in Balmy Blue
- Basic White – stamp sun using Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink, Memento Black, cut out using Layer Circle Die
- Basic White – cut out two of the pieces using the cloud Basic Border die, add the sun to the larger one and add the small one to the larger one using dimensionals
- Tie a piece of Polished Pink ribbon around the panel then add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using scallop topped Tailor Made Tag, add to card front
- Add some Opal Rounds to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin’ Up!’s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We’ve used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink|
|Other:||Basic Borders Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Laying Circle Dies, Polished Pink Ribbon, Opal Rounds, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!