And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make cards using our favorite blues!
Here’s the details…
- Boho Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Earthen Elegance print – 3/4 x 4 1/4, 1/2 x 4 1/4 and 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, use blend brush to add Boho Blue to background, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp wheat 2 times in Boho Blue, cut out
- Misty Moonlight – cut out twigs, leaves and top of pot
- Boho Blue – stamp pot in Misty Moonlight, cut out with die, layer everything together and add to card front
- Basic White – 7/8 x 2 /14, stamp greeting in Misty Moonlight, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Boho Blue Incolor Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Using Stampin’ Up!’s EARTHEN TEXTURES BUNDLE is the perfect way to add a chic and sophisticated look to all of your card making projects! The grassy floral images can be layered different ways, and easily coordinate with other stamp images. The EARTHEN TEXTURES DIES have a variety of earthy pottery pieces and the fan palm and leaves give you lots of texture and depth on your creations. We featured the EARTHEN TEXTURES BUNDLE with the EARTHEN ELEGANCE DESIGNER PAPER for a natural one-of-a-kind look. There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold) and an office accessory you are sure to use! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Earthen Elegance DSP|
|Ink:||Misty Moonlight, Boho Blue|
|Other:||Earthen Textures Dies, Incolor Dots, Blending Brush, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!