And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Birthday Bash…
Here’s the details…
- Azure Afternoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, randomly stamp the music note in Memento Black
- Berry Burst – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, cut into banner, add to card front
- Bright & Beautiful DSP – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, cut unto banner, add to card front
- Lemon Lime Twist – 1 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – punch out 2 3/8 circle punch, stamp music notes in Memento Black, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp racoon and turtle in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Calling all demos! Stampin’ Up!’s Creativity Now Crafting Event is occurring on Saturday, June 24th! If you purchased this TRANSLUCENT FLORALS BUNDLE in order to participate, we have a Connie & Mary Creations SPECIAL COLLECTION just for you! We EXPANDED the use of your Translucent Florals Bundle by designing a Collection of SIX card tutorials using this bundle! Add to your “watch party”, get your samples done EARLY for upcoming classes, or just enjoy a different look for this bundle than the Stampin’ Up! offering! (Don’t worry…if you didn’t purchase this bundle now, it will be available for EVERYONE to purchase from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog!) We featured the TRANSLUCENT FLORALS BUNDLE with the BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER for some bright, cheerful designs! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX card projects. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Bright & Beautiful DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black; BLENDS: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Berry Burst, Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly|
|Other:||Zany Zoo Dies, 2 3/8″ Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!