Happy Thursday! In the month of July we do things a little different and each week we pick a card from the new annual catalog to use as inspiration. This is our inspiration for this week…
I used the overall layout and colors for my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Boho Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum Basics (leaf print) – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp the birds and the books in Memento Black, color with Blends, stamp glasses on large bird in Moody Mauve, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Moody Mauve – 1/2 x 2, stamp greeting (Go to Greetings) in Memento Black, cut slants on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Wild Wheat Incolor Dots to finish off.
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Using Stampin’ Up!’s EARTHEN TEXTURES BUNDLE is the perfect way to add a chic and sophisticated look to all of your card making projects! The grassy floral images can be layered different ways, and easily coordinate with other stamp images. The EARTHEN TEXTURES DIES have a variety of earthy pottery pieces and the fan palm and leaves give you lots of texture and depth on your creations. We featured the EARTHEN TEXTURES BUNDLE with the EARTHEN ELEGANCE DESIGNER PAPER for a natural one-of-a-kind look. There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold) and an office accessory you are sure to use! See more details HERE!
|Bird’s Eye View, Go to Greetings
|Basic White, Boho Blue, Moody Mauve, Vellum Basics
|Memento Black; BLENDS: Boho Blue, Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat
|Incolor Dots, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!