Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I had some leftover pieces from the Zoo Crew DSP that I had cut out and here is what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Pretty Peacock – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Inked Botanicals – 3 pieces of the yellow print 3/4 x 4 and 2 pieces of the blue print 5/8 x 3 1/2, layer as shown above on card front
- Pretty Peacock – cut out Stylish Shapes circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – 1/2 x 2, stamp greeting (Go to Greetings) in Pretty Peacock, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – stamp bird in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Lost Lagoon dots from the Tinsel Gems 3 Pack to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
How cute are these vintage drink carriers in the WARMEST HEART BUNDLE that is BRAND NEW in the upcoming Sept-Dec Mini Catalog! Give the insulated containers an updated look with the cute “sticker” images that you can color, cut out and decorate! You can further personalize these thermos images with the cup, handle, grid and label dies to add dimension and fun. We featured the WARMEST HEART BUNDLE with the GARDEN WALK 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER for a bright and cheerful outdoor look! There are step-by-step instructions for three card designs (one a fun fold!) and a darling project! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Bird’s Eye View, Go to Greetings|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Pretty Peacock, Inked Botanicals DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pretty Peacock; BLENDS: Lost Lagoon, Lemon Lolly|
|Other:||Tinsel Gems 4 Pack, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!