Happy Thursday! In the month of July we do things a little different and each week we pick a card from the new annual catalog to use as inspiration. This is our inspiration for this week…
What a fun layout on this…so used that as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daffodil Delight – 4 x 5 1/2, run through Dots and Spots die, add to card front
- Real Red – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, run through Stripes Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, stamp limb and leaves in Memento Black, color with Blends, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp bird in Memento Black, glasses in Real Red, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pool Party – 1 1/4 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front
- Burlap/Red Ribbon – tie little bow in red ribbon add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
The HEY CHUCK BUNDLE is something to crow about! It has everything you need to do some quirky crafting! The stamps are filled with sassy chickens and fun sentiments. The HEY CHUCK DIES help you create farmyard scenes for your down-to-earth projects. Mix and match the images and dies for endless sunrise to sunset possibilities! We featured the HEY CHUCK BUNDLE with the REGALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER to help you rule the roost in your designs. There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold) and a fun gift package design you will love to give away! See more details here!ails HERE!
|Set(s):||Bird’s Eye View|
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pool Party|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red; BLENDS: Pool Party, Real Red, Pecan Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Dots & Spots Dies, Stripes Embossing Folder, Burlap/Red Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!