I don’t do that enough…make a shaped card but I have to say, I really had fun making this one! Not only did I make a shaped card but I also did something I haven’t done in FOREVER…I made it a shaker card!
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 5 x 8 folded, cut using largest star framelit, this will allow it to have a folded section
- Crushed Curry – 5 x 5, cut using largest star framelit, add to front of Crushed Curry base so that the front is a full star.
- Crushed Curry – 4 x 4, cut out using the 2nd and 3rd to largest star framelits stacked together so that you create a frame
- Window sheet – 4 x 4, cut out using 2nd to largest star and add behind frame. Add dimensionals around the back side of the frame on the window sheet.
- Punch out Night of Navy and Gold Foil stars using the Star Border Punch. Add to the enter of card base then add the star frame/window sheet on top of it.
- Stamp star balloon using Night of Navy, cut out and add to card base.
- Stamp Celebrate Banner using Bermuda Bay, Cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Gold Foil, Window Sheet
|Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay
|Star Framelits, Star Border Punch, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!