Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
This was perfect for Halloween…
Here’s the details…
- Cajun Craze – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, randomly stamp bat in Cajun Craze
- Them Bones DSP – grey bone print – 3 x 4 1/4, add to card front on an angle, orange bats – 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front on a slight angle
- Basic Black – 2 x 3, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – stamp skeleton in Versamark, white emboss, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate – 7/8 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into point, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Glow in the Dark bats to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Fill your Christmas holidays with our BEARY CUTE STAMP AND PUNCH BUNDLE! Punch out the coordinating stamped images, or images from the fun designer paper! Dress up the bears with scarves and hats, add a festive tree or presents to your designs! We featured the BEARY CUTE BUNDLE with the BEARY CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER for a winter wonderland look. There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fun fold) and a small gift or craft fair project! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Bag of Bones|
|Paper:||Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Them Bones DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Cajun Craze, Versamark|
|Other:||Bag of Bones Dies, Glow in the Dark Bats and Ghosts, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!