Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I decided to go with a little different autumn look…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Garden Walk DSP – 2 coordinating coral prints – 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 (4 pieces), add to card front
- Basic White – punch out 2 3/8″ circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp large leaf in Lost Lagoon, cut out stem from Pretty Peacock, add to leaf, add leaf to card front using dimensionals
- Calypso Coral – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Pretty Peacock add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Bloomin’ Pearls to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, the MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won’t run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and throughout the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects…three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink Calypso Coral, Pretty Peacock, Garden Walk DSP|
|Ink:||Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock|
|Other:||Autumn Leaves Dies, 2 3/8″ Circle Punch, Bloomin’ Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!